– Atelier Pouedras Piano : Piano-maker / Piano tuner (France)
– Atelier Florian Thomas: Guitar-maker / Guitar conservator (France)
– Atelier Gérard Queheillalt: Stone carver (France)
– Atelier Mazeres: Upholsterer (France)
– Atelier des renaissances : Paintings / framing conservator (France)
– Atelier Véronique Bezard-Moisset: Paintings conservator (France)
– Atelier Perez Despagne Christiane : Gilder (France)
– Atelier B : Gilder ; Paintings / framing conservator (Switzerland)
– Fonderie des cyclopes: Art foundry (France)
– New Arts Foundry : Art foundry (USA)
– Geya SARL : Art foundry (Switzerland)
– La Forge : Decorative ironwork (Switzerland)
– Atelier Virginie Duthil: Leather upholsterer (France)
– Expertise laboratory OPAN(Switzerland): Specialized in dendrochronological . For more information click here OPAN.
– Expertise laboratory MSMAP (France): Specialized in physico-chemical studies of antiques and art objects. For more information click here MSMAP
– Re.S.Artes (France ): Specialized in object authentication, dating, imaging & materials analysis. For more information click here : Re.S.Artes
– Institut National des métiers d’art: Public organism pursuing an aim of general interest by supporting art professions. INMA work is organized around 5 missions:
- Being an interface between state, territorial authority and professionals.
- Supporting research and development to prepare the future of art professions.
- Creating exchanges between economy, education and culture.
- Setting up networks to promote training, employment and entrepreneurship among young, professionals, and public.
- Revealing talent and expertise – organisation of competitions and public events… More information here.
– D.R.A.C. Aquitaine : This institution implement and manage the national cultural policy in the region Aquitaine. For more information, click here.
– Swiss Association of Art Crafts: Preserve and promote crafts and skilled trades in Switzerland and to encourage the development of these trades practiced by professionals of excellence, for more information click here.
– Fondation du patrimoine :The essential purpose of the ‘Heritage foundation’ is to save, protect and promote unprotected rural heritage. The heritage foundation can support every type of local heritage including churches, bridges, wash houses, mills, industrial heritage, furniture, natural aeras. This organism mobilizes business sponsorship, helps municipalities and associative owners to finance their projects, and allows the private owners to reduce taxation for their work. For more information click here.
– The D.I.R.E.C.C.T.: This organism is the single interlocutor of business companies, and brings together skills in control, animation and advice. For more information to click here.
– The Blue Shield: The French committee of the Blue Shield was created in 2001, to support in France the application of the convention of “La Haye” on the protection of cultural property in case of armed conflict (1954). If the first mission of this association was bound to the context of war, its role have extended to the protection of the heritage in case of disasters, whether they are of human or natural origin. For more information, click here.
– Swiss Occidental Leonardo : Created in 1992 following Switzerland’s refusal to enter the European Economic Area and the willingness of the cantons of Western Switzerland to strengthen existing collaborative links with the EU in the field of vocational education and training … for more information click here.